Friday, August 31, 2012

Romney speech

I thought he did better then expected. I would still not say he is a great speech giver in the likes of a Reagan on Clinton or even Obama when allowed a prompter. But he came off more human then I have seen him before. A little to much God this God that for my tastes.

My favorite parts of the night Clint Eastwood by far the most entertaining speaker there and well in to his 80's

Best speaker of the night Marco Rubio. If he was ruining I would vote for him tomorrow.

What do you think ?

1 comment:

  1. The smirk and rejection of facts and science of man-made Global Climate Change and at the idea we don't need to be good stewards of our environment and the earth told me two things he knows better and his moral fiber is weak.
    The unnecessary saber rattling at Russia and Iran without a word about the war we are currently in or the fact neither he nor any of his sons were in harms way in the wars he supported says little for his policies, decision making or character.
    Romney is not a person to trust.

    ReplyDelete