Sunday, September 16, 2012

wataugarepubs.blogspot.com is back to censoring

I have been banned from the site for calling out the admin Newguy for insulting me from the safety of his keyboard. He claims it was to avoid me being a "troll" on that site . On that site anyone who does not agree with him and the main posters is a troll. Here are the posts that cost me the ability to post there.


NewGuy said...
When one has no idea of the issues, no concept as to what is at atake, no ability to discern the qualifications of the candidates and no appreciation for the direxction each candidate might want to take the country, then it's probably as good an idea as you are capable of it find someone you don't like and then vote opposite their choices.

Of course, you problem here is that Guy Faulkes is NOT voting for Romney while Sarkazien is. It will be hard to vote contrary to BOTH their posisions.


I called him on saying these things about me, and asked if he would in person as well as from the safety of an anonymous web site. This was the reply.

NewGuy said...
OPIOP...let me try ONE LAST time to be serious with you. We had some discussions on a previous post ( http://wataugarepubs.blogspot.com/2012/08/a-word-about-trolling.html ) which,I would suggest you maybe review one more time. In the responses on that thread, you asked

"Newguy does this mean if i post on topic even if it is not inline with fox news talking points i will not be censored ? ".

I haven't found that you have been very interested in posting anything "on topic" since then. More likely your posts avoid discussion of any topic contained in the thread and concentrate instead on name calling, insults and obscenities that make me wonder if you are just intentionally trying to see how far you can push.

I have, on one or two occassions on this and other blogs, seen posts from you which would seem to indicate that you are in fact capable of engaging in rational conversation. Why don't you give that a try? Drop the childish behaviour, the name calling, the blustering about "meeting people in a public place" and join the community here.

The choice is yours but, I will remind you, it may be easier to just remove your posts than it is to continue trying to encourage you to engage in civil discussion.

And be assured, I don't intend to delete your posts after a "post by post" review!...If you insist on maintaining "troll status" and continue to troll, I will just begin deleting without regard to the content of an individual post

You do, of course, have the option to post what you want on your own blog and perhaps if there are others of similar minds to yours, they will engage you there.

I wrote a post addressing each of his points also again asking if he would meet with me as well as any other blog members to test my intellect or integrity in person. I was immediately deleted and banned from posting further.

I leave to to any reader here or there that reads here to make a decision on how that blog is run and how they censor.

Opoib

4 comments:

  1. Opoib, I watched it all play out. They will not take criticism on that blog; they attack and belittle anyone who isn't a die-hard conservative. I just enjoy enlightening them a little bit to make their blood pressure rise.

    It was quite obvious how NewGuy played the conversation against you with the whole intent of banning you from posting. If LPOV and now you are gone, there's not many left that will be able to call them out on their bigotry and stupidity. It will not be long before I'm banned as well - with my attacks on Deborah Greene and the simple fact that I do not subscribe to their religion. Oh, I forgot that they don't make decisions regarding gay rights & equality based on their peaceful religion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ITCM

    Please hang in there until and after the ban you. The people over there are not Republicans but Limbaugh extremist and certainly not any different from Deborah Greene. I would much rather take my changes with Deborah Greene, at least she can take criticism and is not afraid of a debate.
    The current Republican Party both local and nationally offer no answers to the many problems Americans face. The current Republican political tools are not ideas, solutions or vision but fear, bigotry and voter repression.
    Even deleted post call them out as cowards of facts, math, science and vision. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ITCM, thanks for the support. I tried to offer support to you but that post has also been deleted. I knew that Newguy was being a Coward and just hoping I would reply to ban me. That was inevitable as anyone who doesn't go with the flow there gets banned or ridiculed until they do not want to read there anymore.

    I am only sad that since my reply to Newguy was late in the eve not many got to read it before he banned me and deleted it. It makes it look like I was unwilling to defend my integrity and intellect from his disparaging remarks.

    I hope you get to make some valid point before they ban you. You have two strikes against you. As a non believer and not conforming to right wing views dogmatically.

    You are always welcome here, and if there is any topic you want to discuss feel free to let me know . I do not and will not censor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete