Friday, July 27, 2012

Just a preface. I made this blog for a place to put my thoughts about where i live.  I want to have an open discussion about any topics from local to national politics and news. Or to technology and anything else interesting me that day. I do not hope to have to censor anyone for any reason other then profanity or publicly revealing anyone's name that does not want it shown here. Other then that i look forward to hearing form anyone. If there is anything you would like to discuss contact me here and i will start a thread for it. OPOIB

2 comments:

  1. congrats for the new blog!, would be glad to be part of it,alot of jargon here maybe the ascent, but its ok, i like to learn new things,adding up my english vocab is fun :) would like to discuss more on technology stuff if possible, cause i like all tech related and a picture for each post would be delighted! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback. Entries like yours will really motivate me to do more work here to make this a place anyone can enjoy.

    ReplyDelete